As a blogger, technologist or anybody you are, there will be a time you will feel like showing your friends the screen of your PC. This is when you need a screenshot.
You may be playing a game and you want to show your friend the level or the skills you are using to win the game, screenshot is the vital tool to use for this.
The three steps below will show you how to capture or take a screen shot of your Personal Computer
1. Just Press “PrtSc” key at the Top Row of your Keyboard.
NOTE: You have to Press down the fn button + PrtSc button to Screenshot on some Laptop e.g Compaq
2. Open any Image Editing Software on youur Pc, e.g:
Paint, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Fireworks etc
3. Just Press Ctrl + V to Paste the Image and then Edit to your Taste, Then Save & Share among your Friends.
You can now share your favourite games, pages etc to your friends and loved ones through the above method.
If the above steps is not understandable, you can follow the below steps
- Press the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard to copy the screen to the clipboard as an image. You can press the “Alt” and “Print Screen” keys to capture the active window instead of the entire screen.
- Click on the “Start” menu, click the “All Programs” option. Move to the “Accessories” folder and click “Paint.” Press the “Ctrl” “V” keys to paste the image. Alter the image if necessary, then save it