WordPress Bloggers always make a mistake of not backing their blogs, whereas there are lots of plugins that can help you backup your whole blog with just a click and/or automatically.
You have to backup your blog so as to restore it in case of attacks. The attack may be through hackers or you may tamper with your database mistakenly. With your Backup present, you will just need to upload it to the server and restore your website or blog.
Today, I want to suggest to you five (5) Top Back Up Plugins you make use on your blog to successfully backup your website in case of any attack.
- WordPress BackUp To Dropbox: The WordPress Backup to Dropbox is a free plugin that enable users to simple backup their website to free storage application call Dropbox. The plugin can also enable you to backup your whole website to your computer. To simply use WordPress to Dropbox, follow the below steps
- Go to your WordPress admin
- Go to the plugins section
- Click add new plugin
- Search for ‘Backup to Dropbox’
- Click install Remember that you will need to have an account with Dropbox for you to use the above plugin. Being able to access your Dropbox anywhere makes your backups accessible any where you are. And this is a great advantage of this plugin
2. BackUpWordpress: BackUpWordPress will back up your entire site including your database and all your files on a schedule that suits you. It is free and easy to use. All you have to do is to download the plugin, activate it on your blog and watch it backing up your blog
3. VaultPress: If you are looking for a backup plugin that will backup your website, blogs in real time, scan your blogs for bots, malwares and trojans, restore your site automatically, review and repair security threats, then you really need to get VAULTPRESS.
Vaultpress is one of the best Backup plugins every bloggers must have, because of its exciting features and products.
4. Online Backup For WordPress: Backup Technology’s free Online Backup plugin provides protection for WordPress sites and their data. With the vast amount of time and investment that goes into running a blog or website, it is essential that a simple system is available for backing up.
Unlike other plugins, Online Backup for WordPress can even encrypt your backup data to keep it secure while it is downloaded, emailed, and even while it is stored.
There are many other plugins that can perform the backup process for you efficiently and effectively. Examples of them are
- WP Time Machine
- Updraft Plus
- Press Backup
- SME Storage
What you should know is that the cost of not backing up your blog is equivalent to the total cost of your blog from inception. Try and imagine your blog being hack when you have not back it up. You will lose all your post, comments, pictures, files, etc.
Pay heed to this advise and back up your blog today
Use the comment form for any suggestion, query and modifications